This is a role within the Community working group.
No prior experience is necessary and there’s lots of support available if you are willing to try this role out.
Please get in touch with the Community working group here to find out more.
Some of the tasks this role includes are:
- To organise the Heading for Extinction talk in various communities.
- To ensure XR members are trained in delivering talk & trainings as necessary and serve as a point of contact for them.
- To liaise with East of England Talks & Training group to stay aware of available and suggested trainings.
- To identify a set of key skills & knowledge required by a majority of XR members and arrange appropriate trainings to convey these skills & knowledge, with a focus on NVDA trainings.
- To stay in touch with and take feedback from other working groups to identify their needs for trainings.